We recommend taking these courses in the following order on all stages of entrepreneurship. Why? The following courses focus on developing your inner abilities and the right entrepreneurial mindset, which will help you to withstand all the challenges.
The following courses will help you formulate your idea, get inspired as well as understand which means of funding you would need to get started.
- Launch Now & Create Value For Your Customers with Lean Startup
a. If you are interested in social entrepreneurship, take this course on top: Make a Change with Your Social Business
b.If you are interested in coaching, take this course on top: Turn Coaching into a Business
- Get Funding For Your Startup
- Launch a Website that Drives Leads – With No Tech Skills
- 6 Steps to Build Your Social Media Presence
- Create either your personal brand or a brand for your startup:
a. Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
b. Build Your Startup Brand From Scratch
- Tell a Story That Sticks
- Network Like a Pro – Even if You Don’t Feel Like it
Being a mom and running your startup could be especially challenging. You always feel guilty of not having enough time ether for your business, your family or yourself. To help you manage it and find the solutions, we recommend you to take the following courses, on top of the courses mentioned in the other sections.